Friday, August 6, 2010

Back in Again! - Level 14

How's about a pic of a Troll Druid in cat form to whet your appetite?



So I've finished the entire Goblin starting zone and defeated Trade Prince Gallywix with Thrall's help. I got to visit big ol bad Garrosh who is definitely a douche but seems to have Ogrimmar on lockdown.



I explored all the areas of the new re-inforced Ogrimmar and I gotta say its a lot better than the original. I am going to miss the old Ogrimmar, but you gotta move on. There are multiple places to train you class, TWO BANKS and TWO Auction Houses.. that I've seen so far.. so thats pretty cool. Plus there are more than one places to set you hearth stone.

I'll leave you all with a nice old picture of whats to be the Tauren Paladin Mount.

No comments:

Post a Comment