Thursday, August 12, 2010

Level 22 - Azshara is complete.

So I'm heading off to Ashenvale to the Morshan Ramparts to begin my tour questing there. I thought I would just touch on my experiences within Azshara. First things first! Azshara is no longer the boring zone it used to be. I've not seen all the other zones yet in the game but Azshara has changed from the ground up. There is much familiarity within Azshara for you to remember the zone as it once was, but the Goblins have gone in terra-forming the hell out of it. Entire mountain ranges removed, species of animal going extinct and warfare between the Alliance and the Horde ever present. If not for the Alliance trying to muck up the Horde's progression in the zone, the Naga are also trying to fight for what was taken from them. I tell you what tho.. The Bilgewater Goblins are not leaving Azshara. They are fighting with the Horde to stay for good.

The quests were unique in their own right and tons of fun. Its good to see the love and attention to detail the designers put into making the questing feel new and smooth. They move you throughout the zone with no trouble giving you a chance to see all the new content, but you can also explore at your own will.

I will miss Archmage Xylem and his crazy chores and tests. And I will miss Azuregos and I kinda almost feel bad about raiding with my friends in Vanilla WoW and trying to kill him once a week. I hope everything goes well for him and his new found love.

Azshara gets a 9/10 for me.


Here are some closing shots of my run through Azshara




No comments:

Post a Comment