Thursday, August 5, 2010

Downloading Beta. For THE THIRD TIME.

I know I shouldn't be complaining. I was given the rare opportunity to test yet another World of Warcraft Expansion. But seriously.. I've been downloading, uninstalling and downloading this freaking client for longer than I've actually played the Beta.

This new launcher, in my opinion should have been tested perhaps on the PTR and then on Live not on the Beta. We should be testing things IN GAME, not on how we can play the game while it patches. I know Blizz is WAAAAY behind when it comes to streaming the game while we receive patches. It would do away with all the downtime this game faces on patch day.. But c'mon son!

I don't even have a cool pic to go with this thread.

Anyway.. I'm back to the same point I was last Friday night. Download is at 23% as I type this. It seems to be loading a ton faster than last time.

Here's to hoping I get to play the Beta tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment