Friday, September 18, 2009

Ahn Quiraj is gonna have to wait..

(this picture is my old Alliance warrior 'Ein' on the Kael'Thas Server. This was taken 3 1/2 years ago when we were making legitimate attempts on AQ40 in Vanilla WoW)


It figures. Everyone is too worried about getting purpled up or getting those dailies done then to go back and do an old-world raid! We are still saved. Have two bosses left to go!! Twin Emperors and then the Old-God himself. Someone said.. Oh Twin Emps are too hard even at 80! Nay I say to them. It's just that they couldn't figure out how to do the first pull properly. After that it's a tank and spank rinse and repeat gimmick fight.

Ahn Quiraj temple as always eluded me. For four years now I've waited to see C'thun die. No, scratch that.. I've waited to SEE C'thun. Finally we get close enough to finish it, and.. No.. No one wants to go back in there.

LAMESAUCE!!!

Warrior News: Devilsade is now level 24

No comments:

Post a Comment