Thursday, September 3, 2009

My New Guild - OLD SCHOOL

So yeah.. I haven't been playing much lately. Been really busy at work, but with the limited time I did have to play this week I've been trying to get into a guild on the Alliance side of Exodar. And it's not been easy to say the least. I tried guilds like Essence of Azeroth, Resolve, Chimera and Malicious with no luck. I saw their recruitment posts on the Exodar Forums but most of them wanted 80's ready to raid and nothing less. And I don't think Chimera or Malicious even exist at this point.

So today after dilly-dallying around with my new MMO Runes of Magic, I tried one more time in General Chat to get a guild invite.. And quiet honestly I didn't care who invited me. I just wanted to be in a guild to kill the boredom, have someone to talk to, and hopefully group with. Suddenly I got a ninja invite from a Williy and after looking at the name (Old School) I decided to take it. Afterall I would consider myself old-school in this game.. From playing shortly after the games release..

I hope I make new friends out of this deal and become a great asset to them. Let's see how it works out. I had high hopes for Portent as well, but if you've been reading this blog - you'll know how that worked out.

Speaking of Portent.. I haven't seen Rev or Zavaria in almost two weeks. I hope they're ok. Maybe they server transfered or did the new faction change that was just introduced. - Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment