Sunday, August 9, 2009

And into Blood Furnace!!

Blood Furnace turned out to be a good run. I got to run with some new friends Zavaria and Revelt of PORTENT, as well as the Shadow Priest from the previous Ramparts run.

Although I only died once or twice from the technicians bombs and a rather bad pull from Severre, it was a great run!. I didn't get any upgrades but I did complete a quest.

Oh and let me get around to talking about Severre. Another one of those know-it-all elites. Real jerk. I'd advise to never group with this guy if you can help it. It was funny that I got into an argument with this guy (In General Chat) as to whether an lvl 63 elite was solo-able or not (I guess it is for a Prot Pally) and then wound up grouping with him in Blood Furnace.

Anyway something better than loot came out of this run. I was invited into the guild . Things are starting to look up!


No comments:

Post a Comment