Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Care-Bear'd My Way to Level 68!

I know what your thinking.. How'd you do that!? Well its a little complicated, but I managed it. I had a ton of Elite quests left from Nagrand that I couldn't do alone and there weren't many volunteers available. So I asked a friend - from the HORDE - to help me do them.


Using ventrilo to communicate, my Horde friend Kagem and I went through Nagrand finishing up my Elite quests. From Durn the Hungerer to the final Elite in the Nesingwary quest chain. I would tag the mobs first and Kagem would finish them off. I got a lot of strange comments from Alliance bystanders. "Is a Horde helping you with your quests?" "Why is that Horde warrior following you around!" Well I wanted to get level 67 done and at the time this was the best way to do it. Heck! It worked right? I ding'd 68 not too long ago. I am clearing out my bags, going to train and getting ready for my trip to Northrend.

Total Playtime to level 68 - 10 days, 21 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment