Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rosellia the Night Elf Hunter

Just wanted to give a quick 'THANK YOU!' to my new friend Rosellia. Started out the evening with some quick help for an Elite Quest and ended up questing together for the rest of the evening.

She is an awesome Hunter and made questing a breeze. It's good to be finally making some friends on the Alliance side who aren't idiots or complete jerks. I hope to get a chance to quest with her again! It was a lot of fun!

On the other hand, I'm almost level 71. Have 20% more experience to gain before I hit it. Should get it sometime tomorrow.

And at Midnight tonight I Ding'd 33 in real life. Yep it's my Birthday today.. and couldn't be happier spending it in WoW (Well I guess I could, but tis the life of a gaming geek!)

LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Damere! It's Rosellia! Thanks for putting me up on your blog! I feel so special now ^_^ Hope to quest with you again soon!

    ReplyDelete