Thursday, August 20, 2009

BlizzCon 2009!

On the eve of BlizzCon 2009, I thought I'd post my predictions to see how close I am to being right. I want to say right here and now that this is all merely speculation.

As far as their next MMO.. I wonder why they would ever stray from their three cash cows. StarCraft, Diablo and World of Warcraft. Unless their next MMO is something closely tied to what they have now.

Could their next MMO be -

Starcraft Universe?

World of Diablo?

World of Warcraft 2.0?

We all have heard the rumors of Worgen and Goblins for the next playable races, but I wonder.. Can Worgen be Warriors? If so I am soooo rolling one. And I want to know more details about these crazy race to class combinations.. Tauren Priests and Paladins still freak me out. And Dwarf Shamans and Gnome Priests do as well.

Also I want another Hero Class so bad! Come on Runemasters!!! They have to make something to balance out these crazy OP Death Knights.

Will the new dances finally be implemented?

And I hope that the level cap will exceed 85. One can only hope!

Well thats all I have for now. I will post the trailer for 'Cataclysm' here tomorrow if it's released. I can't believe I have had off since Monday and now i'm gotta work while BlizzCon 09 is in full swing. Can't find out any of the juicy info until I get home from work. By then everyone will be buzzing with all the sweet new expansion details.




No comments:

Post a Comment