Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another Utgarde Keep Run!

This will be the last time I run Utgarde Keep on normal. I finally finished the quests for it. Next time I run it will be Heroic I hope. The run started out shaky. We had a lvl 69 Deathknight who tried his heart out but kept dying. When to my surprise the level 80 Paladin switched to Protection and carried us the rest of the way through.

Special thanks again to my buddy Rosellia who joined me this time. Also thanks goes out to Toa the Shaman, Narrian the Death Knight, and our savior for the run Bossuber the Paladin. Excellent run, great heals Toa and don't worry Narrian! You'll be kicking major ass when you get a few more levels. Would group with any of these guys again!


2 comments:

  1. Damere, do you read your comments? :P

    I'm leaving this comment on this post simply because I assume you don't read comments of past posts. Otherwise I would leave this in response to your "Level 73 - Now back for some unfinished business!" post.

    Just so you know, we did not disappear without a word, although some very serious things came up in real life and we have not been able to log back in to the game.

    Please see my original comment that I left for you a while back: http://evasionfail.blogspot.com/2009/08/level-72.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I hope you are able to find a good, more active guild that does lots of instance runs! :)

    I look forward to seeing you again in game and maybe running some stuff once things settle down here.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete