Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Srsly. Worgens and Goblins? Confirmed?

So before I went to work this morning, I was going through all of my favorite websites and came across this little number from WoW.CoM. - http://www.wow.com/2009/08/10/cataclysm-races-leaked/

So apparently Alliance are getting the Worgen, and the Horde are getting their own 'tiny' race - Goblins.

Oh and apparently the next expansion is indeed called: World of Warcraft : Cataclysm.

Ok. I've always been a fan of spoilers and rumors. So I've heard about this stuff for weeks on end now, but to have it confirmed is nice too. With BlizzCon just over a week away, I guess it's time for this kind of stuff to come out.


What I want to know is:

1 - Are we getting new professions?
2 - Are we getting new Hero Classes to balance out the OP'ness of the Death Knights?
3 - Are they overhauling Azeroth? (I.E fixing, changing the old-world zones. Allowing flying mounts etc)

We'll find out soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. Just like to point out after the fact - that I was right about them overhauling Azeroth in Cataclysm. I had no previous knowledge this was going to happen. Booyah

    ReplyDelete