Sunday, August 23, 2009

Level 73 - Now back for some unfinished business!

So I got level 73 today and then decided to head back to the old-world to work on my lockpicking that I'd been procrastinating on forever. My skill was in the low 100's so I headed out to the Wetlands to work on it. Currently my lockpicking skill is at 150. Got a ways to go yet. I have over 20 locked chests in my bank that I've been saving of the course of leveling this toon. A lot of money to be made in what I could possibly auction out of all of those. And they're taking up room in my bank.

Other than that I had to leave Portent. I hadn't heard from the GM's in well over a week now. It's a shame because I had high hopes in them. So I've been surfing the WoW forums and applying at all different kinds of guilds. I'm hoping to hear back from the GM of From Beginning to End today. See how that goes.

Oh and REPENT! THE CATACLYSM IS COMING!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment