Sunday, August 9, 2009

Outlands Sucks!


The reason I say this is because everyone who is anyone is already in Northrend. This problem is common even in Azeroth. Most of the players you meet are either brand new at the game or alts at this point. It is impossible to get a group for an instance. And believe me I've tried. It's just a race to get to Northrend and I guess that's what I'm going to try to do. One of the things I love about this game is running instances. You get the best gear for your level out of them, and they are a lot of fun. Outlands is full of great instances. But unless you want a PUG full of NooBs or Deathknights.. Your best bet is to level yourself like crazy until you make it to Northrend. I've only got 5 more levels to go until I can hit up Northrend easily. So I guess I'll finish up the Zangarmarsh quests that I can solo and start heading into Terrokar forest. Most people make it to 68 by the time they enter Blade's Edge mountains. Maybe I'll make it before then. That'd be nice. But yeah.. Outlands sucks anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment