Monday, August 10, 2009

Good Morning Level 65.

Starting the morning off right. Level 65. I made a comment to Zavaria and Revelt last night that I thought Outlands was moving right along. In only three more levels I'll be able to get the ball rolling in Northrend. The changes to the amount of experience and the recent mount changes in patch 3.2 obviously make leveling in Outlands a breeze. Which is great because I can't stand Outlands.

I got a chance to play in the Beta of Wrath of the Lich King and took one toon to level 80 there. During the Beta I only took my old Troll Rogue to level 72, and a Deathknight to 58. When the expansion went live, I decided to take my Priest to level 80. I did every single quest in Borean Tundra, Howling Fjord and Dragonblight..earning the quest achievements for those zones. I was only in the Grizzly Hills for a few quests before I hit 80. So there is a ton of Northrend content that I have not gotten to experience yet. Especially raid content like Naxxramas and others.

Well another step towards Northrend. Let's see if I can hit 66 today as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment