Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Working Day and Night!

Still Level 71 - About 31% of the way in at the moment. The last day or two I've been trying to work on my tradeskills. Finally got Leatherworking passed the 350 Mark and earned the 'Working Day and Night' Achievement. Now I can use all that Borean Leather that I've been saving up since doing the quests in the zone.

So currently my Tradeskills stand at:

Leatherworking -375
Skinning - 433

I'm not going to blog about this, but my good friend Kagem from the Horde side and I rolled Paladin's last night, and when he gets his toon off his brother's account, we are going to use the Refer-A-Friend bonuses to level them together. We originally wanted to bring along Connery as a Paladin as well and start the guild Paladin Pity Party or PPP. Yeah I'm strange like that. Our Paladin's got to level 8 last night. Connery can still roll one if he wants to and join us. I am excited to try the Refer-A-Friend thing for the Zhevra mounts and to see how much bonus XP we can get. And see how fast we can get our Pallys to level 60.. Just a couple days I'm imagining.

Also I am totally psyched for Blizzcon this weekend. I'm not going this year. (I WILL BE GOING NEXT YEAR NO DOUBT!!) but I'm going to try to order to PPV so I can watch it. I can't wait to get all the juicy details on World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (Not the Official Name - Yet)


No comments:

Post a Comment