Thursday, August 20, 2009

Level 72

It took a while.. Been doing other things like playing my Horde Paladin with a friend. But today I finally made it to Level 72. I took the time to go all the way back to Ironforge to train and only learned a new rank of Feint. I should have just stayed in Northrend.

I don't know where the other members of Portent have been lately. Haven't seen Zav or Rev in three days now. Am really dying to run some instances. Do I have to look for another guild to do these? I dunno we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Damere,

    Sorry we haven't been online. Sadly, some things have come up in our RL that are making us have to put our WoW plans on hold. I don't know how much we will be able to log in in the next month or so; I know Zavari won't be online at all for another week and a half at least.

    We didn't mean to lead you on, as this has been completely unexpected. Feel free to find another guild for yourself and Rosellia and please extend our regrets to her as well.

    When things cool down after a while we may log in again, so please add us to your friends list and hit us up if you need anything. It has been a lot of fun running stuff with you and it sucks had to so abruptly end like this.

    -Revelt

    ReplyDelete