Sunday, August 9, 2009

Left Dead at the Foot of Every Boss!

So I was in Ironforge scanning the auction house to get rid of some items that were clogging my bags when I was invited to run Ramparts. I said yes because I had a couple quests that I needed to finish in there. The group was composed of an AFK Hunter, a Paladin, Shaman and a Shadow Priest. Much to my frustration the group was terrible at keeping me on my feet. Not to mention the Priest wand-pulling mobs and the Shaman dispursing the mobs all over the place. If I did any damage during this run I'd be surprised.

Every single boss I was left dead at the foot of. I guess I pulled threat from the Prot Pally, but you'd think with three possible healers I'd get at least a flash of light or something.. but no. I died using a dodge trinket and evasion in hopes that eventually I'd get a heal or two. Nope. I did come out of this run with two blue upgrades. Boots and a Belt. But it was the most frustrating run I've done to date.

Did I fail or was it my healers? I'm going with the latter. Idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment