Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Northrend at Last!

Well I did it. Only took a few days to blast through Outlands (yuck! but some good things did come out of going through Outlands i.e Portent) and I've finally made it back to Northrend. This time as Alliance. I went to Borean Tundra first, and began doing some of the quests there. Experience wise I've made it halfway through 68. It was getting late so I didn't get to do as much as I wanted. I love Northrend. Its much better designed and a lot more exciting. The quests are well thought out and the environments are beautiful. Blizzard sure has learned a ton since Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King as an expansion is a credit to that.

I've gotten a few more upgrades in the short time I've spent in Borean, and I got some cool looking shoulders. My attack power went up 300 points, and now I have a haste rating.. LOL.
As soon as I hit level 70 (should be some time tomorrow) I will start doing some of the Northrend instances.

Fun Fun Fun! Thanks again Kagem my Orc Warrior friend for helping me make level 67 go by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment