Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cataclysm Classes of Craziness!

  • Human Hunter - This makes sense to me, I'm surprised there weren't any already. Won't be playing this combo because I don't really like hunters.. but it's about time.

  • Orc Mage - Another combo that should have already been available. If Orcs can be Shamans, why the hell can't they be Mages as well.

  • Night Elf Mage - This might take some explaining, because Night Elves really aren't down with the Arcane. But I'm sure Blizz will come up with something lore-wise.

  • Dwarf Mage - Sure why not. I think any race should be able to be a Mage. Period.

  • Blood Elf Warrior - When I started on the Exodar server (the eve of Burning Crusade) everyone on the Horde rolled a Blood Elf. And thats why it was so damn hard to find a Tank if it wasn't a druid or a Paladin. It's about time. All races should be allowed to be Warriors, just like Mages.

  • Dwarf Shaman - Ok this one I don't understand. Blizz has got some splainin' to do! Dwarves all in all remind me of a rugged race, ones who are more for hard work and drinkin'. I can't see a dwarf be in tune with the elements and be all shamanistic. Just like the Night Elf Mage.. this one will be interesting to see how Blizzard explains it.

  • Undead Hunter - Not as odd as say Dwarf Shamans or Night Elf Mages.. I can let is slide, since the Undead afterall were once Humans.

  • Tauren Paladin - Ummm.. Yeah this is the apple that fell waaaaaay off the tree. Shamans and Druids.. Sure. Paladin's.. Not so much. I thought Tauren's believed in the Earth Mother and not the light!? But isn't the Earth Mother really Elune? I dunno. I can't wait to see a Tauren bubble it up and hearth away.

  • Tauren Priest - LOL.

  • Gnome Priest - I was surprised you couldn't have a Gnome priest in the first place.. but don't Gnomes not believe in the light, and are more technologically inclined? Well it's horrible that you can now have a full group of nothing but Gnomes. Good for them.

  • Troll Druid - More power to them. A little odd to me cause I used to love playing Trolls, but I guess if they can be Shamans, why not Druids.

  • 1 comment:

    1. Just adding a little comment to my own blog here.. The comment about me hating hunters.. Not true.

      I will be rolling a Human Hunter come Cataclysm. Thats what I will be re-rolling as. Screw that Worgen noise. Since everyone is going to be one. I'm going through Cataclysm as a Human Hunter.

      ReplyDelete